DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Pínanson with registered address in Avda.Constitucion, 40, 19110 Mondejar, Guadalajara, Spain and ID number ES-B19171206, is a company which main activity is “Design, Manufacturing and Distribution of Customised Systems for Active and/or Passive Connection and Patching, Frameworks and Accessories for Audio, Video, Lighting and Scenic Art Sectors” and owner of the website www.pinanson.com (hereinafter the “Website”).
Pínanson guarantees the protection of all Personal Data supplied by the Website User (hereinafter “Personal Data”) and, according to the Spanish Data Protection Act 15/1999 of 13th of December (hereinafter “Data Protection Act”) and the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21th of December (hereinafter “Royal Decree”), informs you that:
- The Personal Data will be used according to the Data Protection Act and the Royal Decree, and, will be included in the file “web site users” which is duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and which has been created and kept under the responsibility of Pínanson.
- The Personal Data are collected by Pínanson with the following purposes:
- To manage, study, and resolve any kind of your applications.
- To send advertisements, newsletters and other communications to your email address if you have selected to opt-in to such communications by clicking the following box
- Pínanson has taken all the safety measures needed to avoid the loss, the non-authorized access, and the manipulation of your Personal Data during their collection and use by Pínanson and all that according to what it is set up in the Royal Decree.
- Pínanson undertakes to protect all the confidential information collected through the Website, according to the terms and conditions set up in the Data Protection Act.
- Pínanson will never use your Personal Data to provide different services to someone else which is not set up in the paragraph b) of this document, or in his case, for an own benefit.
- The User certifies that he is over fourteen years old and has the legal capacity needed to provide his consent for the use of his/her Personal Data by Pínanson according to what it is set up in the terms and conditions of the present document.
- You are entitled to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing such written application to Pínanson.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can recognize you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit.
Types of Cookies
There are two main types of cookies
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
- Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to “recognize” you on your return remember your preferences and tailor services to you.
We currently use, and may use in the future, the following types of cookies on this website.
- We use session cookies to: Help us maintain security and verify your details whilst you use the website as you navigate from page to page, which enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page.
- We use persistent cookies to: help us recognize you as a unique user when you return to our website so that you do not have to input your details multiple times as you move between our pages or services.
> remember how you have customized your use of this site, such as your preferred currency and time zone.
> collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve the structure of our website.
How to block cookies?
You are able to block third party cookies through your browser settings.