This legal advice regulates the use of the website www.pinanson.com, owned by Pinanson S.L.
Browsing the Pinanson S.L. website attributes the condition of USER thereof and entails full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by Pinanson SL, in which case we will proceed with its publication and notice as soon as possible.
For this reason, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user, furthermore, undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Advice, and will respond to Pinanson S.L. or against third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of breach of said obligation.
Any other use than the authorized is expressly prohibited and Pinanson S.L. could deny or withdraw the access and its use at any time.
Pinanson S.L., in compliance with the Law 34/2002 of july 11th, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Corporate name is: Pinanson S.L
- Trade name is: Pinanson.
- VAT is: ES-B19171206
- Registered address is : Avda. Constitucion, 40 – 19110 Mondejar – Guadalajara – Spain
- Registered in the Mercantile Register of Guadalajara. Tom.255,Sec.8ª,Fol.171,Hoj.GU-2423.Ins.1ª ES B-19171206
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Tel: +34 949385444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail address: Avda. Constitucion, 40 – 19110, Mondejar – Guadalajara – Spain
All notifications and communications between users and Pinanson S.L. will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are carried out through any of the means detailed above.
3.CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, Pinanson S.L. could condition the use of some of the offered services in the website to the prior completion of the corresponding form
The user guarantees the the authenticity and up-to-date nature of all data provided to Pinanson S.L. and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the Pinanson S.L. contents and services and not to use them for, among others:
- Spread criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism content or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Pinanson S.L. or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which Pinanson S.L. prest the services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the Pinanson S.L. computer systems or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of Pinanson S.L. or from third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Pinanson SL, without these being understood to be assigned to the user any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, authorize private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are owned by Pinanson S.L., without being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Pinanson S.L. and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Pinanson S.L. of its contents or services.
Pinanson S.L. is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed based on them.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
Pinanson S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or up to date of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, available through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal advice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, Pinanson S.L. is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and to the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Also, Pinanson S.L. declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. Pinanson S.L. does not guarantee or is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. Pinanson S.L. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, must send a notification to Pinanson SL properly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the public administrations official journals, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to voluntarily provide it to us expressly. The data will be collected through the data collection forms of the website or other channels.
|Basic Information on Data Protection|
|Finality:||Providing the requested services, sending commercial communications and informative Newsletter|
|Recipients:||No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.|
|Rights:||You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting the address of the person responsible for processing at email@example.com|
|Origin:||The interested party.|
|Additional Information:||You can consult additional and detailed information about Data Protection on our website: following this link|
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Analysis: are those cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the user experience.
The detail of the cookies used in this web page is the following:
|Session Cookie||Session cookies are used to store information about the user who has connected to the web in order to remember their preferences, settings, etc.|
Note: ‘Proprietary’ type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and ‘Third-party’ cookies are used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics browser opt-out add-on
If you wish to reject the analytical cookies of Google Analytics in all the browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.
Who is responsible of processing your data?
Identity: Administration responsable Pinanson S.L. CIF: ES-B19171206
Postal address: Avda. Constitucion, 40 – 19110 Mondejar – Guadalajara – Spain
Telephone: +34 949385444
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At Pinanson S.L. owner of the www.pinanson.com, we treat the information provided by the interested people in order to perform the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the requested services, as well as the sending of our Newsletter and commercial communications about our products.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested and in any case during the necessary years to comply with the legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
We indicate here the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Provision of requested services
- Consent of the interested party: Sending commercial communications and receiving our Newsletter
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
Transfers of data to third countries?
No data transfers are planned for third countries.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether at Pinanson S.L. we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that they were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, Pinanson S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as the portability of your data, which you can exercise in Pinanson S.L.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
HOW, HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data we deal with at Pinanson S.L. come from the interested party.
Special categories of personal data are not treated (they are those data that reveal the ethnic or racial origin, the political opinions, the religious or philosophical convictions, or the union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data directed to identify in an univocal way an individual , data related to health or data related to sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person).
Pinanson S.L. adopts the corresponding security levels required by REGULATIONS (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL and other applicable regulations. However, it can not guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the systems, therefore, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, Pinanson S.L. will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the user’s computer.
Our policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by e-mail, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34 / 2002, Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.